Frequently asked questions
What do I need to do to be ‘Travel Business Ready’ for Airbnb and Roost?
If your property is business ready, it has the added benefit of being more visible to guests and potentially more appealing too.
To be ‘business ready’, your listing must be an entire property that is smoke-free and pet-free. It also has to include the following amenities:
- Wireless Internet
- A laptop-friendly workspace
- Self check-in (this includes a key lockbox, doorman, keypad, or smartlock)
- A smoke detector
- A carbon monoxide detector
- Essentials (toilet paper, clean towels, and fresh linens)
- An iron
- A hair dryer
- Airbnb states that ‘business ready’ listings must also have at least 3 star rated reviews before they can be eligible for Business Travel Ready status. For listings with 3 or more star rated reviews, at least 60% of both the listing’s primary reviews, and the listing’s reviews for cleanliness and accuracy must be 5 star reviews.
- Hosts of Business Travel Ready listings also must have responded to 90% of booking requests within 24 hours over the last year.
Furthermore, Hosts of Business Travel Ready listings must provide a 7-day cancellation commitment to reservations. If a listing has a cancellation within 7 days of a confirmed check-in date, it can’t be considered for Business Travel Ready for 1 year from the cancellation date.